Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

9.15.2010

What’cha doin’ Saturday? ~ Denver Metro Area Custom Portrait Photographer

This Saturday the 18th I will have yet another booth! Are you as excited as I am? Hehe! November 16th is on the books as well but I’ll tell you all about that when we get closer to the date and I find out more details. Back to THIS Saturday :)
The town of Frederick has a Miners Day Celebration each year in celebration of the community’s mining heritage. This year they will have a two-day hot-air balloon rally, a parade, exhibitor and craft booths, food & refreshments, activities, contests and live entertainment. The evening will close with a concert and fireworks. I am including a SCHEDULE OF EVENTS for you to plan your day by, hehe! Stop by my booth and book your session for a “Same Day Booking” gift.

I leave you with a picture Mia took of the Hubby and Me when we watched fireworks back on July 5th. It's awful LOL!

IMG_9639

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner