Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

9.09.2010

Little Man ~ Brighton Newborn Photographer

I met Lil R’s mommy back in May, I believe, at Thornton’s annual Thornton Fest. This session has been planned for some time now, and let me tell you it was great! R is such a chill Lil Man and I spent 5 hours w/him, because he was so relaxed, mommy and I put him and on just about everything I brought with me. R’s big sister Hanna, who makes an appearance in two of these images :) was SO well behaved that I often forgot she was even there. R was just 4lbs 12oz when he was born two days past his EDD, so next to the twins I reticently spent some time with he’s one of the smallest babes I’ve photographed.

Mom, Dad, it was fantastic to see you again, thank you for inviting me into your home to spend some time w/your Lil Man! Sorry that I loitered for so long, but I still say it’s all your fault :) I will work on a few things/products we discussed this afternoon and get your gallery up shortly!









1 comment:

Lindsay Carole said...

Love the one where the dog poked his nose into the photo! So cute!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner