Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

9.21.2010

Because it's Tuesday ~ Denver Metro Area Portrait Photographer

I want to say "Hi!" to all of the lovely folks I met up in Frederick last Saturday at their annual Miners Day celebration. I think that this year’s was the largest ever, as I was told that there were a lot of last minute vendors being added to the bunch. There was a parade, AWESOME food vendors, live music, and activities for all to enjoy. I want to say a very special “Thank You” to my dear friend Marci who has deemed herself my “booth buddy” :) She is one of the oldest friends I have, and I don’t mean age wise, as she is only two days older than I am. Marci and I have known each other for quite some time now, I am her hamberger and she is my patty. OK that was VERY cheesy and something only she will get :) Tuesday November 16th I will have probably the last booth set up of the year, and will give you all of the details as soon as I know the exact location and time. It will be an event you won’t want to miss!

I will close this blog post with the details of the Holiday Mini Sessions that we are currently booking! If you are interested in one of these sessions be sure to book soon, as the space is limited and starting to fill up! These sessions are 30min mini sessions with NO session fee, and will take place October 2nd, 10th, & 16th. There are some morning and evening sessions available. Please see below for the location and times available, as well as other details.

SnowFlake Holiday Mini Package

SnowBall Holiday Mini Package

SnowMan Holiday Mini Package



info

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner