Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

8.26.2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa ~ Denver Metro Area Portrait Photographer

Today is my Grandpa’s birthday!!! :) I wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY thru my blog today because I want everybody to know how much he means to me! With out him MiMi Photography would NOT be where it is today! There have been a lot of other people who have helped me immensely to this point, but my grandpa is my biggest fan and no doubt supporter! He has provided me with darn near ALL of my gear, computer equipment, software and books. He has invested more money into my lil business than I have and probably close to as much time, as he is my biggest blog stalker ( just ahead of lil sister hehe ) My husband and daughter also cherish this man dearly, as he is a big part of our lives. For a bit over a year Mia and I flew down to TX for visits about every 3-6 weeks, and I'm thrilled that he and my grandma are such active parts of Mia’s life. My grandparents are two of my best friends and I'm glad to have them.

I don’t have too many pictures of my grandpa, but all that I do have of him also frame little Mia as well, which makes my heart smile.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

GRANDPA_CLUSTER

I
<3 how mia is looking up at grandpa, and O how she looks like her momma here hehe.
mia

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner