Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

8.25.2010

Happy Wednesday ~ Denver Metro Area Custom Portrait Photographer

For the past two days I’ve been uber busy and have spent the majority of my time on my rear in my office. Thankfully my daughter is such a wonderful little girl! She has spend the time with me in my office, in her room or in her play room, which are both with in 10 feet of my office. Well she’s been in her bathroom right next to my office for about an hour. I hear her banging around here and there and running water from time to time. All is well because I hear her and she is SOO good! I just peeked in on her and see that barbies are having a pool party :)

Have a good week everybody, and be sure to check back next week for a newborn sneak peek!

2010-08-25 17:43:47 -0600

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner