Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

8.31.2010

Tough Crowd ~ Denver Metro Area Children’s Photographer

OH LORD!!! This was my toughest session to date! X wanted absolutely nothing to do with my camera, and beautiful J wasn’t too sure about it either. Mom booked this session during the Market Days event here in Brighton, the last time I had a booth, and since she took advantage of booking that very day she scored the AWESOME same day booking gift. She will receive a complimentary set of Mini Accordion Albums with her completed order. Don’t worry, I’ll announce another event taking place next month where you too can take advantage of this awesome offer! But back to X & lil sis J for now :) There was a period of time during our session when X ran around (away from me) with his tongue sticking out, how it made me laugh! When mom would set J down barefoot she LOVED it!!! I’ve never seen a baby react to the ground as she did, and OMG was it ever cute! She would kick her feet back and forth in the dirt, rocks, bark, or grass, did I mention how cute this was?!?! Mom enjoy your sneak peek, and I’ll have your complete gallery up in just a few days.

This was one of the first photos I took of X. It pretty much sums up what he thought of the entire session. :)





No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner