Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

12.16.2010

Busy, busy, busy! ~ Denver Photographer

ACK!!! I'm head spinning busy with a TO~DO list a mile long!!!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted about my Lil Sister but she’s home on break for a month and spent some time with us yesterday. I wanted to play with some new gear, but wanted to wait til about 4:30pm to do so. It was soo cold when we headed out then it started to get wet and snow on us so we had to wrap up in about 15 min. Here are a few photos we got, they make me LAUGH! We had no idea when to JUMP in relation to the timer :)

usa>

jump

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner