Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

8.12.2010

Jersey Boys ~ Denver Metro Area Portrait Photographer

These two DARLING little guys are here from NJ visiting their lovely grandma. Maybe referring to them as Jersey boys isn’t “correct” but sounds good to this born and raised Colorado girl, hehe!

A & J’s mommies are besties, and from what I hear have been for quite some time. I don’t know them but I think they are as best of best friends as you can be with someone, after all they were pregnant at the same time with their now 6yr old lil GQ models. And get this……. A & J were born ON THE SAME DAY!!! How crazy is that? I have never had a life long best friend that I grew up with and I think what these two little boys have because of their mother’s friendship is one of the neatest things ever.

This session was so much fun, the boys were great in front of the camera, so cute, I smiled the entire time. I hope all that are anticipating these images love them as much as I do, and grandma thank you for sharing your darling little guys with me for a bit!




I had to share this little outtake. Some times you don’t know you captured a moment until the images are uploaded to your computer. This one makes me laugh.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amber, I am J's Mother. I can not thank you enough for the wonderful job you did with the boys. These pic's are wonderful!!!!!!! Amazing :-)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner