Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

8.08.2010

BUSY.BUSY.BUSY ~ Denver Portrait Photographer

Over the past few weeks I have been SO incredibly busy with various little things that have added up to a lot of work. Many late nights have paid off and I finally have my head above water. I have noticed some of you have been blog stalking the past week or so and have not been greeted with anything new, for that I apologise!

Holiday Mini Portrait sessions, and High School Senior sessions are still being booked, so if you are in need of either lets chat!

This Saturday the 14th, I'm going to have another booth! Brighton’s Market Day 2010 will be from 10am-4pm located at the Cultural Center in Downtown Brighton (300 Strong St.) Among the vendors there will be produce from local growers, live entertainment, and free kid’s activities. Come down and check out the different products MiMi Photography offers and if you book a session at the event you will receive a special gift applied towards your session!

Be sure you hop on over to the
WEB SITE and check out it’s new look, if you have not already, and let me know what you think!

I will leave you with a triptych of my little sweetheart playing in the rain.


On White

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner