Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

11.01.2010

Sister Sister ~ Brighton Portrait Photographer

This is one of my Beautiful younger sisters and her family. I was excited to hear that my sis and her hubby were going to get in on some photos, since I have just been photographing lil E over the last year and a half. And I was thrilled when she suggested my fav urban location :) Our first date got Pink Eyed out, and we were sort of forced into a week day session. Typically week day sessions are not a big deal, but the sun is setting sooner these days and they live all the way up in Ft. Collins. I'm glad it all worked out, because I got some really cute stuff! M your gallery will be up soon!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner