Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

10.11.2010

Expecting ~ Brighton Custom Portrait Photographer

J and I met back in High School, but for some reason she and I lost touch with each other. We reconnected via Face Book this past spring, and immediately met for lunch to catch up on each other’s lives. I told her that I had married the guy I was dating back when we last hung out and that the two of us have a darling daughter, and she told me all about this sweet guy she had been dating. Since then they have gotten engaged and pregnant! I think she thinks I jinxed her :) but isn’t too upset about it. This past weekend was the first time I met B, and let me tell you these two are one Hawt couple! Well you can see that for your self… Their little boy is going to be D.A.R.L.I.N.G. and I can not wait to meet him! Their lil man is due on Christmas day! J you do pregnancy well and look absolutely fantastic!! I hope you Love your sneak peek as much as I do :)







No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner