Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

8.16.2010

Good Times ~ Denver Metro Area Senior Portrait Photographer

Tonight I met up with K and her mom for last minute Senior Portraits. I'm thrilled that we were able to make it happen for K, and I had a blast! We chatted the entire session as if we had been girl friends for ever, and even hung out for close to an hour after the sun had gone down. K has plans to peruse a degree in graphic design, or something similar after High School. Many of you know that’s what my little sister is at Up State studying as well. I also found out her older brother has aspirations to serve our great country in the military, and become a pilot.

Ladies it was great to meet you! I'm glad it all worked out :) and I’ll be in touch soon with the rest of your gallery.



No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner