Thank you for stopping by the blog portion of MiMi Photography! This is where all of the sneak peeks can be found, as well as the latest announcements. Please visit the full WEB SITE for more information and details regarding MiMi Photography.

7.25.2010

Twin Two ~ Denver Metro Area Senior Portrait Photographer

Last night I meet up w/J for his Senior Portrait Session, and let me tell you it.was.a.blast! J was really into his session, as was I. We started in one area of our location to get some shots with his twin sister, then we moved to the best part of the location. I scouted out this area when my Grandma was in town a few weeks ago, and couldn’t wait to come back w/a client. When J’s mom said he had suggested this location I was THRILLED! Tho his other location choice would have been cool too :) J was a natural in front of my camera and I just love that he was full of ideas and suggestions. J you were a blast to work with! And J it was nice to see you again, my camera loves you :)

See you all again soon! Enjoy…






P.S. If you go to school with these two, your yearbook submission is due September 10th! That is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! I have some openings thru Aug 15th. If your session is completed by then I can meet the school’s deadline for your yearbook image! Contact me ASAP!!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner